Weekly Pool Service
Full Service Plan (Most recommended plan) $185/Monthly Weekly Pool Service (Rates vary on size of pool) FREE SERVICE CALLS INCLUDED!
Every T.E.A.M. technician will perform these checks and services weekly:
Pool Water Chemistry Check/Balance
- Total Chlorine
- pH Factor
- Salt Content
- TA (Total Alkalinity)
- Calcium Hardness (Water Hardness)
- Temperature (For pH Factor Calculation)
- Cyanuric Acid (Stabilizer / Conditioner)
- Total Dissolved Solids (TDS)
Pool Equipment Checks
- Skimmer baskets checked and emptied
- Pump strainer baskets checked and emptied
- Cleaner finger screen / wall screen checked and cleaned
- Valves monitored / maintained for suction and circulation adjustments
- Filter backwashing monthly for DE Filters and weekly for Sand Filters
- Cleaner debris bags checked and emptied
- Auto cleaner operation checked
- Inspect salt cell/chlorinator
- Brush walls and steps
- Brush spa
- Vacuum all dirt/debris of surface of pool/spa
- Net pool surface
- Inspect water level
Chemical Only Plan($115.00 Monthly, Weekly Pool Service )
- Perform the full service plan water balance check/balance
- Perform the full service plan pool equipment check
One Time Clean-up Service ($50.00 and up) depending on condition of pool
The One Time Clean up is for the pool owner that wants to maintain their own monthly maintenance, but needs a fresh start. We will perform the “Full Service Plan” stated above as a one time clean.
- Our technicians will always leave a door hanger explaining the service provided at the visit. We always have a technician on call after hours and on weekends.
- We ask our customers to ensure the water level is maintained and please notify us of any equipment issues.
For all other services offered please call and we will be more than happy to give a free estimate.
Weekly Pool Service can prevent many problems such as:
Scaly surfaces on pool wall or floor from incorrect balance of pH, total alkalinity, or calcium.
Cloudy or milky water from pool filters that need to be backwashed or cleaned.
Cloudy, greenish water from low chlorine levels which allows algae to colonize the pool or spa.
Rust-colored water from steel or iron fittings that have corroded because of low pH.
Eye or throat irritation from improperly balanced Alkalinity or PH.
Bathers’ hair turns green from too many chloramines in the water.
Corrosion of pool equipment and seals because of too much Chlorine or PH which is too low.